It involves 4 days and 3 nights which has a day extra than the 3 day package. This package is designed specifically for bird lovers who want to explore as much as of the over 400 species of birds in the reserve. The whole extra day is dedicated to bird watching.
This package is enough to carry out all the major activities in the reserve like Bird Watching, Jeep Safari, Rafting and Village/Nature walk. It is ideal for guests with time constraints but still would like to enjoy all the wildlife and culture the area has to offer.
Day 1: Bicycle tour around the village
Day 2: Jungle walks
Day 3: Elephant ride or jungle safari
Day 4: Bird watching
Day 5: Departure after boat ride
- Airport Pick up and drop off.
- All domestic land and air transportation.
- All Accommodation.
- 3 main course meals a day while on tour.
- Necessary manpower.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
What's not included
- Flights To/From Nepal.
- Tourist Visa.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals while not on the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, laundry, snacks, gear.
- Tips for the guide, porters and driver.
- Any services not mentioned in the itineraries.